3.05.2012

Tu da! :)

My blog is finished... as you can tell I've added a few new features! (pages, {about me, follow me, what crafty thing I'm working on and how to contact me.} some of my favorite blogs and a brand spanking new background! Hope you all enjoy it, and find exactly what you're looking for. :) If you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to comment below! 

Well, I think it's time for a bit of and update! WOOHOO! 
1. I got another job! YAY! I'm now a care taker and a nanny.. MAN! I'm going to be worn out.. but that's okay! Totally worth it!
2. I am officially twenty now! ha. Odd age.. you're just well twenty. 
3. Another contest is coming up soon! You won't want to miss it. :)
4. I have updated not only this blog but also my new "love" blog! You should follow it and ask me questions like an awesome person. http://www.lovemaster101.blogspot.com
5. One of my favorite people comes home in only three months!! I'm SO excited!

And that's my updates ha ha! :) 
Have a lovely day, or night?
XO!

2 comments:

Forever 23 said...

love the new layout. soo colorful and pretty!

Chelsey Lynne said...

Thank you!! :)