5.05.2012

The 'sick' feeling..

I don't think I really enjoy this "growing up" business.. I found out today that I won't be able to go to school in Utah. Which means, more money to save.. and more stress. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about it. I really want to go to school for it though because it is my dream. Yeah, my dream is a secret for now. Only a select few people know.. but I've had this dream for years just never acted on it until recently. I started looking up information where school were and such. It's crazy. One good thing is I can go to school in Washington and be closer to my best friend again! But I'd get home sick, I love Utah. I have lots to think about before I just pack up and leave. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight, or for awhile I should add. I think before I make any finale decisions though I need to get a fathers blessing, pray, read my scriptures and really make sure it's what's best for me. Isn't life stressful?! Man, can't a girl get a break? ha ha! Oh well, need to live life to the fullest. I think I can manage that. We'll see. Ha! I guess I better start saving some money eh? Oh boy..! Wish me luck! And I wish all of you luck out there going to school, working your butts off and being grown ups. You ROCK. You inspire me. So thank you, keep up the good work. 
XO- Chelsey

No comments: