Picture Frame Jewelry Holder
What you need:
A wood picture frame without glass
A sponge paint brush
Clear coat spray paint
Fabric for backing (must be easy to poke earrings through)
Small hooks or nobs
How to make it:
1. Sand the frame if needed.
2. Measure the sides of the frame
3. Grab your paper of choice and cut it into four strips to go on the frame.
4. Get your Modge Podge and glue the wood and the back of the paper.
5. Carefully line up the paper how you want it on the frame after it's been Modge Podge.
6. Let sides dry 3-5 minutes.
7. Modge Podge over the paper 3 times in between times letting it dry 3-5 minutes.
8. After all 3 layers of Modge Podge are dry spray with the clear coat spray paint 3 times in between sprays letting dry completely. It took 10 minutes each time I sprayed it.
9. After the paper is applied and stuck for good grab the fabric and cut it the size of the smaller part of the back of the frame.
10. After fabric is cut staple or use a hot glue gun to attach the fabric.
11. After the fabric is attached and the frame is covered with the paper and it's all set to go get your hooks or nobs and attach them wherever you'd like.