6.06.2012

A to Z About Me Questionnaire!

A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Twin!
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the dishes!
D. Dogs: I have a very smelly one named Toby whom I love so dearly.. but my dream dog would have to be an Alaskan Husky! 
E. Essential start to your day: 10 minutes of Curious George. :)
F. Favourite color: Oh hmm.. I can't decide between three colors.. either yellow, purple or bright blue.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'4" and a 1/2! (Gotta add the 1/2 makes me feel taller!)
I. Instruments you play: Piano
J. Job title: Cutouts.. cutter? Not really sure.. ha ha!
K. Kids: Oh yes.. one day I sure do hope!
L. Live: Live each day with a smile. :) ha!
M. Mother’s name: Tamara.. but she goes by Tammy! Love my mommy!
N. Nicknames: Cheep hooker, Chelocean, Chelly, Blondie and Barbie
O. Overnight hospital stays: None. Well, when I was born ha ha!
P. Pet peeves: When dogs lick, gross! 
Q. Quote from a movie: ha ha... oh I have no idea!
R. Right or left handed: Right. 
S. Siblings: Yes. Many. ;) Kidding!
T. Time you wake up: Depends. 
U. Underwear: ha, which pair? I have many!
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms!
W. What makes you run late: Traffic.. duh! ha! 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: 2? 1? 1200? I don't know 1 for sure though.
Y. Yummy food that you love: Anything to do with potato's! YUM!
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and monkeys.. oh and elephants too!

SPEAKING OF ANIMALS! Check out this super cute video I found on youtube!!! 
MAKE SURE YOU'RE WATCHING AT 1:18! :)

XO-Chelsey

No comments: