5.17.2012

Testimonies from around the world... (part 2)

Okay guys and gals! It's time for some more testimonies. I would like to ask again, please be respectful and remember you DO NOT HAVE TO READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! If you feel the need to comment please do, but be respectful. Remember if you don't go nothin' nice to say keep it to yourself. Now, sit back.. relax and enjoy!

Yara 
Age: 22
From: Brazil
My mom has teahed me and my siblings everything about the gospel tachings. i always felt great peace about that teachings and at my teenager at seminary's class i get my testimony. I know the this is the only true church in this earth.there is no other. God really loves us and his plan for us is perfect. Our fathers really got the power of God to lead us back to our Father's house. JOseph Smith was  prophet who restored the truths and the priesthood.  Bina, we are so blessed cause we have our familys in this gospel and we have the opportunity to have born of parents who have teached us this truths.

   i Love this gospel and i can bear my testimony to you that there is no other way we can find the true happiness in this life and in the next life.

                                 in the name of jesus Christ.Amen



Terri
Age: A mommy
From: Utah

I love to feel the spirit whisper the truth. It makes me feel happy. Having the reassurance of the spirit in my life is calming. I know my Savior loves me. I know the scriptures are true. I know that my Savior knows me like no one else and can comfort me. I pray to talk to my Heavenly Father. I read my scriptures and feel inspired with His answers.
I try to pattern my life after Jesus Christ. I want to be good and kind and helpful to others like He is. I want to be happy like He is. I want to return and live with Heavenly Father like He is.
I know that Thomas S Monson is a prophet called of God. The spirit has witnessed this to me. I love the sacred time of pondering after prayer where I feel in touch with Holy things. I love revelation and inspiration that guide me through my life.
I know that my Heavenly Father blesses me and makes me better than I can be on my own. I know He is aware of my deepest despair and my greatest joy.
I know He has restored the power of the priesthood to earth and that miracles are performed every day. 
I am grateful to have a testimony.







No comments: