8.14.2012

It's been awhile..

Sorry that I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks, I've been in a bit of a blogging slump. I couldn't get motivated enough to blog.. I didn't feel like I had anything good to blog about. Until tonight. When I decided it's my blog, and I can blog about what I want.. so I decided I needed to use my blog tonight as my journal to express how I'm feeling lately. I'm not exactly sure how I am feeling because I feel happy, the happiest I've been.. but then I feel so sad.. very heart broken. I miss my puppy Toby, I don't like being in my house.. it's weird. I miss my best friend.. I hate that I drive by her old house all the time.. I miss not being able to have my "girl" time.. to have a friend. Someone who I can tell everything to and to have someone there when I need a hug. I miss having friends. I've never really had a lot of friends.. but it's never been like this. Where for eleven months I did nothing but, go to work, come home.. do nothing, wait.. skype date maybe and repeat. But then it changed because my awesome boyfriend came home, and he's great and I love him.. but, I still need my girl time or my friend time and I don't have that. Which stinks, but I guess by now I've got to the point were I'm used to being by myself, which sometimes can be very nice, but lonely.. especially now that I don't have my fluff ball Toby to cuddle. It's just so weird. I never saw my life being here.. I just didn't think "growing up" would be this weird. I feel like I'm in a bit of a slump where I just don't want to do anything, I don't care what people think and I just need to figure out who I am, and what I really want in life. I feel confused, selfish and bleh. You know.. just one of those moods and honestly, I don't care. I think I'm done caring ha ha. Who knows. Let's just say it's been a weird two months. I think I'm still in excitment and shock that I can't figure out things.. which isn't bad at all it's just weird. WEIRD, WEIRD, WEIRD!!! :/ Oh well, life goes on eh? I hope you all have a wonderful night my little blogging buddies! :) 
Xo-Chelsey

1 comment:

Bina said...

I still love you chels! :)