11.01.2012

Update PLUS one year.

Where to begin. Lets see. I've obviously been gone for a wee bit because I went exploring the country side of Washington. Of course I took LOTS of pictures so I could show you my wonderful adventures.
This is the city from the back as we're leaving on the ferry boat. 
(As Lutra kept saying...)
 And thus we're now on the ferry with the big yet small city behind us. 
... it was windy and bright so that's why this picture isn't so pretty.
 Lu was so happy to be on a ferry boat with her "favorite" cousin.
She kept running back and fourth and hanging on my legs and saying, "Look birds.. oh look a bird!" It was very fun and a well need experience.
 And like I said before it was windy.. and my hair got effected. But hey Lu and Jeppa look great!.. although Lu doesn't really like pictures.
On thing I have noticed is that Washington has some FAT seagulls. 
Like look at that bird.. 
This is Port Townsend.. I think or something I know it's a port. That counts for something right? It was a very cute and small town. I wouldn't mind living there.
While in Port ____ we went geocaching and found this cute little park where this log was carved into with these awesome sea turtles! AMAZING. And you can see that moss grows everywhere.. and I mean EVERYWHERE.
It was also a very beautiful day. (Which is shocking fyi..) 
We went to a lot of old light houses that the coast guard used to use years ago. It was pretty darn nifty I must say. PS.. I keep saying us I should explain.. Jeppa and Lu dropped me off on an island where I met up with my uncle Vince and aunt Wendy. I spent three days with them in some crazy cool campground.
We went to another port town I believe it was called Port Gamble where it was modeled after Maine. It was super cute and had these GORGEOUS flowers. 
I was in heaven. Flowers/nature are my favorite things to photograph.. 
as you can tell ha ha!
And once again we went and looked at some more light houses. :) 
This one was right on the beach so we went for a lovely walk after. :)
And we found this awesome "football" chair as Vince said.
And on our drive back we found this awesome boat.. which is someones house! WHAT?! A real boat.. that someone turned into a house. CRAZINESS.
And now we're to now! I finally got to my besties house! I haven't seen her for a year so I was SUPER excited. It's fantastic. :) 
Oh how I've missed her and her family. 

Well, I'm having a skype date with some guy so I better get going. Have a lovely evening or morning you know whateves. 
XO-Chelsey


No comments: