11.08.2011

Alone.

Being alone is never any fun. Especially when you're feeling sad and hurt. I miss my best friend.. she was always the one I'd go to when I needed someone. She always knew how to comfort me just right and make me forget about everything.. she'd make it so I didn't hate my life. I feel so alone, broken and sad. I can't help but cry. I got a rude text this morning, and I have no idea where it even came from.. and it's bugging me.. just like he wanted. My sister has told me to ignore him that he just wants a rise out of me.. but I just don't get it. Why is he being so mean to me? What have I done to him? I swear everything always happens at once. My boyfriend and I break up.. not an easy thing to do.  My best friend moves away.. I have absolutely no friends here in Utah so i'm all alone.. then I get a rude text from nowhere. I just don't understand it. I supposedly strong enough for all of this. But I'm losing faith.. quickly. I really honestly don't know what to do anymore. It's hard to even have a smile anymore. The boy i'm nannying has even noticed.. he says I don't smile as much anymore and I don't talk really anymore. He says i'm not that fun.. Oh boy. I don't know. I feel as if I should just give up on life but I don't want to because what if something good is out there for me? Everyone tells me it'll be okay and that this will all pass over... but will it really? I guess only time will tell.. but until then, I'll be stuck in my room being my boring ol' self writing dumb blog posts.. probably whinny depressing ones.. so enjoy my boring depressing whinny blog post.

No comments: