11.07.2011

Getting to know Chelsey..

The things I love:
  • Potato soup.
  • Bright blue, light yellow, and purple.
  • Underwear.
  • Music. (I don't have a favorite band or song..)
  • Grease, The Sound Of Music, Up, and Julie & Julia.
  • Hello Kitty.
  • Sabrina and James.
  • Vacations. (Especially camping!)
  • Food.
  • Candy.. cotton candy to be correct.
  • The Sims 3.
  • Toby.
  • My family.
  • Christmas and Thanksgiving.
  • Nail polish.
  • Sweat pants.
  • Body spray.
  • The Jersey Shore, Desperate Housewives, Pan AM, Teen mom, and Awkward.
  • Photography.
  • Giraffes, monkeys and elephants.
  • My bedroom.
  • Being alone.
  • Skype.
  • Dancing.
  • Card making.
  • Jones Soda.
  • Donuts.
  • Jackets. (Hoodies.. ect..)
  • Driving.
  • The Temple.
  • God.
  • Del Taco.
  • Victoria Secrets.
  • Showers.
  • Washing my hair.
  • The feeling of my hair brushing my shoulders after it's just been straightened.
  • Love.
  • Friendship.
  • Toms.
  • Picture frames.
  • Vanilla Coke.
The things I hate:
  • Pork Chops.
  • Mean people.
  • When dogs lick.
  • Scary movies.
  • Halloween.
  • Being sick.
  • Super hot weather.
  • When food burns me.
  • When someone tries to force something to happen.
  • When I get awkward letters.
  • My best friend moving away.
  • Break-ups.
  • Goodbyes.
  • Being lonely.
  • When a show gets cancelled that I really like.
  • Being hungry.

No comments: