11.17.2011

Lotion, lotion, lotion!

I've decided to introduce you to a few of my most FAV lotions. You WON'T regret reading this post. :)

Dry, cracked or irritated skin try these:
Tilipiderm
I love this lotion, it is my FAVORITE to use during the winter when my skin gets really dry. It makes my whole body super soft and smooth. I love it. The only downside is that when you first apply it, it doesn't have a very smelly good scent. BUT, don't worry it goes away after a few seconds. I love how fast the lotion absorbs and starts working. It's non-greasy and it works great if you have sensitive skin. 

Dial NutriSkin
This is another one of my favorites. I love to use this one on my arms mostly. It has a very nice smell to it and it leaves my arms feeling smooth all day. I use this lotion everyday.. I also have a mini one that I carry in my purse. It has healed all the cracks I used to have on my hands.

Want to just smell yummy, try these:
Victoria Secret Mango Temptation
This is my absolute favorite for smelly good lotion. I love the fun fruity but sexy scent that it is. It's not too strong but not to light, it is just the right amount of smell. It's very good.. and like It's named tempting. Once you use it.. you'll never stop.

Victoria Secret Wild Scarlet
If you're going on a hot date or you just want to smell nice this is your lotion. I love this one it smells juicy, fruity, and a hint of flowery. It is not an over powering scent it is awesome. Worth every single penny spent!

Dry, cracked irritated skin but want to yummy nice try these:
Suave Sandalwood & Cinnamon
I used to use this lotion when I worked at the grocery store. I loved it. It protected my skin made it feel soft all day, kept it from cracking and it made me smell nice. Not too strong but just enough. I got a lot of compliments whenever I'd wear it. 
Hawaiian Coconut Lotion
I found this lotion when I went to Hawaii. It has always remained my favorite. Although it can only be found in Hawaii or online at http://www.islandergifts.com/hawaiian-lotions.html it is totally worth it. It made my skin feel smooth for weeks and I always had the best scent about me. I loved it. The scent is amazing. It smells so good and makes me miss Hawaii all the time. It is defiantly worth every penny!



No comments: