1.23.2012

5 minute daily workout..

The last couple of weeks I have been doing this AMAZING 5 minute workout. I came across it on Pintrest.. and I figured eh, why not give it a try. I think it is really working! It is meant to help fight stress, depression and also gets rid of unwanted body fat. 
NOW THAT'S A WORKOUT! 
I can already tell a difference in my attitude, I don't feel depressed and I don't have as much stress.. as for losing weight.. well I've lost 2 pounds! 
It's a fast, fun and very simple workout! So go ahead.. give it a try. 

Before the workout:
Drink one large glass of water.
Make sure you've gone to the bathroom.
THEN.
Pick out a good jam out song.
My song is What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson

I know you can't play the video on here but just click the link and give it a listen. Such a great song! 

NOW.. On with the workout!
* 30 jumping jacks
* 5 push ups
* 25 high knees
* 10 Crunches
*7 squats
***REPEAT TWO TIMES!***

After the workout:
Drink another big glass of water
.....
Then go upon your day! 

HAVE FUN! :D

No comments: