1.08.2012

Don't look back..

With that said.. I'd like to write another personal blog post...
I keep looking back on the things that have happened. Some I dislike, a lot. But some I want back. I'm realizing more and more everyday that I'm not getting those things back. It's hard to realize the things you lost, the things you've done to hurt people and knowing you can't take it back or undo what you've done. But the hardest part is not looking back and moving forward. It's a concept I've never really been good at. 
There is one thing that I keep looking back on and I've looked back on it for awhile now. It's the one thing that my heart truly wants. I don't know if I'll get this certain thing back or not.. but I am hoping for the best. But I think for now, I'll turn things over to God.. let him be in control.
Patience. 
Oh a word I don't like very much.. :/
But I believe I need to learn it. ha ha.
Help?
ha ha.
Anyways!
I know everyone wants to love and be loved.. but sometimes you don't find it. Not fair, right? Well, I believe that, that person shouldn't give up. I know you might not find it here and you'll feel alone and such but don't give up, and don't stop loving yourself. If you love yourself you won't need anyone else. Trust me. Also, if you don't find your love, your best friend soul mate etc.. I believe that you will. Everyone has someone out there for them. I know that, that is true. But until that day..
I think loving yourself is the hardest kind of love that there is out there. Why? Because you know yourself better than anyone else.. so you're quick to judge yourself. The most I might add also. So I challenge all of you to look in the mirror twice a day. When you first wake up and before you go to bed. And when you do so look at yourself and compliment yourself. Say at least one thing you love about yourself. And soon enough you'll feel pretty dang good about yourself, and you'll have the best day ever and the best nights sleep. And if someone judges you, you can laugh it off. Why? Because you'll love yourself.

I guess the main point of this post is to say, don't look back.. look ahead. Don't give up on love. And most importantly, to 
LOVE YOURSELF.



No comments: