3.29.2012

Ohh.. poor baby!

Well, it has came to my attention that lately I've been having the "poor me" feeling.. that's not a very good thing. But I know, everyone has those days, weeks etc.. but I feel guilty for having it. I have a great life. Sure I've had my fair share of trials but they are nothing compared to most. So today I decided to look back on everything that has happened to me in the last year/last couple of months and see how they have helped me to become a better person today. I'd like to share that with you now. Via stories.. so bare with me. I hope you don't mind. Too much at least. 
Story #1:
I had a great guy in my life, I was super happy probably the happiest I had been. We were getting super close, shared secrets and we became best friends. Then he left. Went off to Africa for his mission. We had to say goodbye. We can now only talk via email.. once a week. Weird to go from talking every day seeing each other almost every day to.. never hearing each others voices, writing letters and emails and sending and receiving pictures. From this experience I have learned how to get excited. How to be patient and most importantly, I did something that I never thought I'd do. I started standing up for myself.
Story #2:
I had a pretty good job. I loved the people I worked with, and I loved that I had the opportunity to meet lots of different people. It was great. I also met two special someones there.. but soon the work wasn't fun anymore. I was doing "busy" work. Not what I was hired for. My boss wasn't being the nicest and the pay wasn't that great. Certainly not enough to cover my bills and it didn't look like I was getting a raise anytime soon. So I started looking for jobs. Nothing was coming up.. I wasn't getting any interviews. Bummer right? Well, one day my friend Pats (she's this cute old lady I used to work with.) friend came in. He was working at this place called DSG Solutions and told her how they were hiring. She told him about me and he went ahead and gave her his email so I could send him my resume. It worked like a charm! I got a new job. Quit my old job.. without a two weeks notice because they needed me to start asap. The pay was a big difference. It was the perfect job. HA. Okay, no it wasn't it was a SCAM. I never got paid. They owe me around $700.00 dollars. Not a good time. I REALLY needed that money because right after I quit my old job I got into a car accident and owed $500.00 dollars. But from this experience I was able to have the most amazing opportunity to nanny two wonderful boys. (: And now I have the great chance at a full time job at a scrapbook store. Which reminds me I got the website wrong if you wanted to look. http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com  
Story #3 
I had a boyfriend. His name was well lets call him glasses. We had been dating for almost a year and I started to get weird feelings.. bad feelings. Things kept coming back up that were bad from the past. It just wasn't right anymore. So I did one of the hardest things in my life. I broke up with him. It was so hard, it hurt. But what hurt the most was the things I found out after we broke up and especially how rude he was to me. He'd send me horrible texts saying things like, "go to hell," "you're a bitch," "you never loved me," and so on. It was horrible. So I had to block his number, and end all communication with him. This taught me how to be tough, stand up for myself and to love myself. It also gave me the chance to be a better person. I unblocked his number, talked with him and we are now the awkward friends. ha ha. 
Story #4
My best friend and I have been friends for 17 years now. I love her to pieces. We used to see each other every single day, practically all day long. Well one day something that neither of us ever planned for or ever expected happened. She moved away. To freaking Washington. Now we have to make phone calls, write letters, text all day and have our romantic Skpye dates until one of us gets enough money to visit. It's a depressing life. She's the one who knows me the best. So it really sucked. Still does. I learned how to not take people for granted,  to once again to be patient and how to save money. ha ha. OH AND SHE HAS AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW! Everyone wish her luck! GOOD LUCK SASBRINA! You'll be awesome! LOVE YOU! (:

Those are just a few of my trials.. I had many more but those were the biggest ones. Sometimes it's good to just let out all your feelings. You all should try it sometime! Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day or night! Where ever you are. (:

1 comment:

Bina said...

I'mma pee my pants, literally just pee them. She'll be like are you Sabrina and its gonna be like woooooooosh. I hate interviews they make me want to die.