5.11.2012

Chelsey/Grams button swap!

So my grandma is awesome and collects buttons.. as you can tell I have many buttons.. hence that's why I now have a button lamp! :) Besides the point..
I have decided to do a button swap! TADA! :) So if you have any awesome buttons, buttons... design buttons.. whatever and you'd like to do a swap-a-roo.. well come and join the fun! :) Email me at chelsey-15@hotmail.com with a picture of your button/s and I'll match you up with someone to swap buttons with.. pretty nifty eh?
For example:
A picture like so. (Thanks grandma!)
I love this button I must say and I want it! ha ha! It's cute!
Or you can send a picture like:
(Thanks again grandma!)
SO THOSE ARE THE RULES.. SOO LET'S GET THIS 
PARTY STARTED SHALL WE?! :)
Remember email me your name, address, a picture of the button you'd like to swap and i'll email you back with the name of the other person and a picture of their button. Great way to meet new people.. make new friends. Right?
NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!


No comments: