6.03.2012

5 Great Things..

My top 5 greatest things that have happened to me recently (In no order..)

1. Today at church it was fast and testimony meeting and I'm super shy so I NEVER share my testimony but for some weird reason today I found myself in front of everyone baring my testimony. I started crying from the moment I stood up.. so I was crying the entire time I was walking up to bear my testimony throughout my entire testimony. I felt embarrassed. But once I was finished I turned around and there was the bishop with his hand out to shake my hand. He shook it then stood up to give me a hug. He then whispered in my ear, "Thank you so much, that was amazing." It made me feel loved, just what I needed.

2. I finally figured out that I'm for sure going to Washington to visit! I took my time off at work, and this week I'm booking my flight! I'm so excited! I get to see my best friend/my second family, my cousin who I rarely ever get to see. And hopefully I'll get the chance to re-meet my uncle that I haven't seen since I was like  It should be good. I can't wait. I'm not going until October.. but that's okay! Time will go by fast.

3. There is only one week left before that missionary that I've talked about quite a bit comes home! I'm super excited but nervous. I can't decide what I'm going to do though so I'm kind of freaking out. Yep. That's my nervousness speaking.

4. When my cute little niece got to sleep over and we stayed up until like one in the morning just talking. It was awesome. But the best part was the next day while we were sitting outside and she randomly told me that I'm going to  be a really good mom. So precious. It made my day for sure. It was so cute. I love her very much. 

5. When I sat down to play the piano the other day. The feeling I got was amazing and I was amazed that I could still play my favorite song really well. In my head I was like GO CHELSEY! ha ha. It was a great moment for me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! 
XO-Chelsey

Here is a relaxing song for all of you so you can enjoy your day and just relax and be stress free! 

No comments: