10.25.2011

5 day challenge.

I decided it's time for me to spice up my blog and do a little challenge. :) Hope you enjoy my lovelies. 
Day 1: Write a letter to your ex boyfriend
Day 2: Write a letter to your future child
Day 3: Write a letter to your current significant other
Day 4: Write a letter to your followers
Day 5: Write a letter to yourself (a year from now)

Day 1: Write a letter to your ex boyfriend.

Dear my ex boyfriend,
                      Well hello. Not sure why I'm even writing you a letter.. but I don't know. I just want to say thank you for showing me how to be a better person. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Thanks for loving me. I'm sorry things ended up the way that they did.. I hope one day you can forgive me. I hope that one day we can be friends. But I'm not sure if that will ever happen. You've had a lot of anger towards me lately.. and I'm not exactly sure why. Everyone around me tells me you're just trying to get to me.. well if that's the case oh well.  I hope you have a good life, and everything works our for you.
From,
Chelsey

No comments: